Bing Wright (b. 1958, Seattle) Broken Mirror / Evening Sky, 2012
10 Things that happen when you realize that someone is wearing the same dress as you
1. You spot that dress stealer from across the roomSeriously, what is that girl doing in your dress?
2. Then you get really sadNow for the rest of the night, everyone will know you as the girl in the same dress as that other girl.
3. Your sadness is quickly replaced with angerHow dare she wear the same dress as you?
4. So you let her know how you are feelingYeah, I’m talking to you!
5. You try to calm yourself and be the bigger personDeep cleansing breaths.
6. But you can’t keep your coolYour night is ruined!
7. All you want to do is make that girl in your dress disappearShe needs to leave now, before anyone sees her in your dress!
8. You try talking to herClearly, she doesn’t take too kindly to your words.
9. You end up making this faceNot a good look for you!
10. Then you finally realize that it isn’t that big of a deal, and have funPlus, you look better in the dress anyway!
2 Dresses you’ll look amazing in no matter what!
I don’t really care what it says, but these gif are sooo funny!!